Sensory Tasting Report
Descriptors:Herbs, grass, green kiwi, artichoke
Entry on the palate:Green
Retronasal:Herbs, grass, green kiwi, artichoke
OVERALL ASSESSMENT: GOOD EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- This is an extra virgin olive oil, of medium intensity aroma, with herbaceous and plant tones, specifi cally herbs, grass, green kiwi and certain notes of artichoke.
- Enters the palate with green notes, very fl uid and pleasant.
- Bitterness is on the high end of mild, as is its level of astringency which, together wiht its medium intensity aroma make this a very well-balanced oil.
- In the retronasal notes of green continue, accompanied by echoes of olive leaves.
- Medium persistence, notes of extra virgin olive oil subtly linger on.
- Clean and clear, golden yellow in colour.
- Overall rating is: Good Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
(Orientative Tasting Panel of the Tasting School of Valencia).